Thursday, August 4, 2011

Looking For Life Part 1

At the beach your familiar with most fish, in Alabama the beach's are full of life from fish to crabs there all alive there are sand fish silver and yellow fish, stingrays all sorts of stuff. Small crabs big crabs all sort of sizes, my sister Marcella and I tried to catch them but the little ones were really fast. All of us got stung by jellyfish except my brother James, after we got stung we took a brea from the water and built castles we saw a 7-10 inch catfish. It kept getting washed in to shore by the surf Marcella grabbed it but then freaked out and let it go it kept coming back but we could'nt catch it. We found all sorts of shells and rocks, then I picked up a brown rock, It was squishy? I squeezed it and it got stuck to me?! It was'nt a rock it was oil it was sticky I showed dad and he assured me that it was oil. We left soon after we went to the pool and the camp store is there to so we stopped in there to look for a net we found a good one and bought it hopefully we will catch something tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment